Wow–just wow! Three years ago today, I launched this very website, and it was then as it still is today: a platform through which I can share my crafty creations with all of you!
Three years has passed by incredibly fast–where did all that time go? In those past three years, we’ve had:
- over 1.6 MILLION views
- visitors from over 180 countries (the top 5 being the US, the UK, Canada, Australia and Germany)
- over 1500 comments on blog posts
Other amazing accomplishments include:
- making over 100 different dolls (some of which you won’t find here, but they were part of the creative process)
- designing 10 graphghans
- about a dozen Facebook live videos
- launching my first ever eCourse
How amazing is that?! Every time I sit down and look at blog stats like that, I am completely overwhelmed. It’s crazy to think that this website was started on a whim; I can’t imagine where I’d be without it!
To celebrate the blog’s 3rd birthday, I’m giving a 33% discount on my Amigurumi Crash Course!
Registration for this course will be open from now until 6pm PST on January 17th. As a special birthday bonus, you can sign up for lifetime access to this course for a discounted price of $30 USD. The course is all online, and you can go completely at your own pace!
This course will teach you how to make practically any (humanoid) doll you can think of. It’s perfect if you are new to making amis AND for those who want to brush up their skills and get ideas on how to customize their dolls.
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know in order to make your very own mini crochet doll – including over 20 pages of patterns included!
Through a series of detailed video lessons, I show you step-by-step how to crochet these dolls from start to finish, including:
- an overview of all tools you’ll need
- how to work the Magic Circle
- how to work in the round using continuous rounds and joined rounds
- how much stuffing to use
- how to use plastic safety eyes (and when NOT to use them)
- how to attach the pieces of the dolls together evenly and securely
- how to embroider fine face details (i.e. noses, eyelashes, mouths, etc.)
- video tutorials showing how to make each section of the patterns included FREE with this course
- and so much more!
If you missed the registration window back in November, now’s your chance to sign up for this course! Click here to sign up for the Amigurumi Crash Course for just $30.
Remember, registration closes at 6pm PST on Wednesday, January 17th–that’s just a few days from now!
The Amigurumi Crash Course is usually priced at $45 USD, but I wanted to find a way to say THANK YOU to all of my amazing followers for sticking with me over the last three years. You guys are just wonderful, and you should know that Two Hearts Crochet definitely wouldn’t still be here if it weren’t for your unending love and support.
2018 is shaping up to be a phenomenal year for Two Hearts Crochet–I can’t wait to see what it brings!
Join the crafty goodness!
Sign up and receive an email update any time a new pattern or project is posted to the blog. I’ll share tips, tricks, and tutorials to help you grow your craft repertoire. Don’t be a Storm Trooper. Sign up and don’t miss a thing!