Ready your hooks, my crafty peeps. I’ve got some exciting news!
In mid-December, I will be launching the first ever Two Hearts Crochet online course! To help you build up your amigurumi-making skills before the #mysteryami CAL (which starts January 9th!), I’ll be teaching an entire course on ami-making. Yeah, it’s going to be ah-mazing.
The Amigurumi Crash Course is an introductory course and will help you familiarize yourself with the stitches, techniques, and materials used in amigurumi-making. It’s great for amigurumi newbies, and it’s a nice refresher for you old pros (you may even learn a new trick or two)!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know in order to make your very own mini crochet doll – patterns included!
Through a series of detailed video lessons, I’ll show you step-by-step how to crochet these dolls from start to finish, including:
- an overview of all tools you’ll need
- how to work the Magic Circle
- how to work in the round using continuous rounds and joined round
- how much stuffing to use
- how to use plastic safety eyes (and when NOT to use them)
- how to attach the pieces of the dolls together evenly and securely
- how to embroider fine face details (i.e. noses, eyelashes, mouths, etc.)
- video tutorials showing how to make each section of the patterns included FREE with this course
- and so much more!
By the end of the course, you will have a firm understanding of the basics of amigurumi. Whether you want to make a doll that looks just like you or a doll that looks like Dr. Horrible, you’ll have the tools – and the skills – to make a little crocheted doll styled after just about anyone you could imagine!
Registration will be available for a limited time, so make sure you save your spot in this course today!
Treat yourself this holiday season – with the gift of crochet!
The course will launch in mid-December, so stay tuned for those video lessons!