Happy Monday, crafters!
After much thought and deliberation, our Etsy Shop has officially reopened! You may (or may not) have noticed that we were closed for the holiday season. As January crept onward, it became more and more evident that I didn’t want to be drowning in Disney Princess doll orders any longer, but I couldn’t just close the shop. (FYI, I will still sell dolls as custom orders only! If you want to purchase a doll, please request a custom order on Etsy.)
So here’s the fun bit: Two Hearts Crochet will now be offering a custom graph design service via Etsy! You can check it out here.
Simply select your design package, any additional graphs or banner packages, and purchase! More nitty-gritty details are in the listing descriptions of each design package, but here’s the breakdown:
Step 1: Pick your square design package. Squares are $5.00 apiece, so the price works out the same no matter which package you choose. Squares come in the following packages:
- Square Option A: 1 square, 25 blocks high x 25 blocks wide
- Square Option B: 2 squares, each 25 blocks high x 25 blocks wide
- Square Option C: 4 squares, each 25 blocks high x 25 blocks wide
- Square Option D: 6 squares, each 25 blocks high x 25 blocks wide
- Square Option E: 9 squares, each 25 blocks high x 25 blocks wide
- Square Option F: 13 squares (twelve squares are 25 blocks high x 25 blocks wide, one “center” square is 50 blocks high x 50 blocks wide)
Step 2 (Optional): Pick your banner design package. Banners come in three different sizes and vary in price from $10-$20, and they come in the following packages:
- Banner Option 1: 1 banner, 25 blocks high x 50 blocks wide
- Banner Option 2: 1 banner, 25 blocks high x 75 blocks wide
- Banner Option 3: 1 banner, 25 blocks high x 100 blocks wide
Step 3: Purchase your custom design packages.
Step 4: Complete the design questionnaire. When your purchase is made, I will send you a design questionnaire to help me determine your design needs.
Step 5: Revise. If necessary, I will provide up to two revisions per graph per purchase. I want to make sure you get exactly the design you want!
Step 6: Enjoy your graphs!
You can view a portfolio containing design samples here. Questions? Comments? Please let me know! <3 <3