Since Joey is so close to being complete, and since I am going yarn shopping this weekend, I need help deciding which of the following outfits are the most “Rachel”. She’s got a whole closet’s worth of trendy options here!
- Black shirt w/ rolled white cuffs and jeans
- USA shirt and black shorts with black tights
- Blue denim vest and black skirt
- Black tank over white t-shirt with black shorts and black boots
- Black top, tan vest & brown pants (at least, from what I can tell, they’re brown pants)
I personally like them all, which is why it’s so hard for me to pick one. I considered those classic blue overalls, but I didn’t want to do them if they wouldn’t blend with the other styles of outfits I made for the others.
Thoughts? Vote in the poll below!